- Air drive hydraulic power pack with foot pedal operation by Enerpac
- Hydraulic pressure regulator for adjust the clamp force
- Pneumatic pressure regulator for adjust the air supply
Hydro Vice 220 kN
The hydraulic vice have been designed for short-term clamping of downhole tools or other cylindrical workpieces.
The 3-point clamping is carried out via a manual spindle and a hydraulically operated prism.
The spindle is turned down to the diameter of the workpiece. Then the required clamping force is generated by the hydraulic lifting of the prism.
The prism is equipped with specially textured jaws that effectively prevent the workpiece from rotating.
- SISU heavy duty truck with Caterpillar engine, 10x10 drive for extreme off-road capabilities
- road approval (Germany, Romania) dimensions and weight within the permitted legal limits for special trucks
- 6 hydraulical supports, mechanically locked
- 90 tons hook load
- drawworks with closed-loop cooling and API 7K monogram
- sand-line drum for 3000 m working depth (higher depths possible)
- powerful hydraulic by truck engine via Allison transmission 4700 OFS
- mast with automatic lock in end position (retracted and extended) and API 4F monogram
- electric safety according to EN 60204
- automatically uplifting working platform while mast telescoping
- stairs foldable for transport
- store capacity for 140 double tubings up to 31/2“
- turning circle under < 20 m
- working temperature range -29°C / +45°C (+55°C for special operations)
- Specially designed for people in wheelchairs
- The swing can be used with your own wheelchair (no need to lift it out)
- Stable and safe construction
- Certified safety according to: DIN EN 1176-1 & DIN EN 1176-2
- Gentle, even and steady rocking
- Safe handling
- Calming effect
- Conveys joy of living