under one roof!
KOLLER Maschinen- und Anlagenbau with its top qualified staff offers you on 4,000-sq.m hall capacity and a factory area of over 40,000-sq.m a complete service, repair / maintenance / revision according to the required standards and regulations of all mobile:
- Drilling and workover rigs
- Water well drilling plants
- Horizontal drilling devices (HDD)
- Special machines, e.g., excavators, cranes, road construction machinery etc.
- Workshop equipment
Our service offer
- Disassembly/assembly of all mechanical components
- Setting and adjustment work
- Testing and repair for e.g., bearings, cylinders etc.
- Repairs of all mechanical parts
- Turning, milling and drilling
- Sawing, bending
- Electrical check-up
- Renewal of damaged components and lines
- Error detection in electrical control systems
- Upgrade of electrical equipment and components
- PLC programming
- Engineering and documentation
- Hydraulic cylinder maintenance
- Check and adjustments of hydraulic systems
- Inspection and replacement of damaged hydraulic hoses
- Creation and editing of hydraulic plans
- Inspection and replacement of hydraulic valves and fittings
- Check and adjustments of pneumatic systems
- Inspection and replacement of damaged pneumatic hoses
- Creation and editing of pneumatic plans
- Inspection and replacement of pneumatic valves and fittings
Steel construction and welding
(DIN EN 1090/1, 1090/2 EN 3834)
- Repair welding
- Repair or replacement of steel frames
- Treatment of steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- Welding procedures MAG (135, 136), MIG (131), WIG (141), E-hand (111)
- Straightening work (flame and cold straightening)
- Handling of large components up to 20 tons
- Pre-treatment (sandblasting, pickling etc.)
- Powder coating
- Wet varnishing
- Galvanising / hot-dip galvanizing
In addition to hands on work,
we provide you on request with the following documentation:
Before and after service
Workover rigs have to be completely overhauled every 10 years. Firstly, the rig is completely dismantled. Related to a strict revision plan, diverse works at the mechanical, hydraulic and electric assemblies is carried out. After a fresh paint job, assembly and technical acceptance the workover rig is ready for the next ten years in the oil field.
Does your machinery require an upgrade
or a functional test?
We are looking forward to your call!