- Technical data
- Media & Downloads
The KOLLER Washing Plant L700 is used for cleaning component parts up to a maximum weight of 250 kg / 551 lbs.
The washing case is filled with 170 l cleaning fluid, which can be heated up to 65°C. You are able to clean the component parts with a special oscillation program or by hand with a separate cleaning brush.
For the cleaning brush program the case will be lifted to working height.
The KOLLER Washing Plant L700 is especially designed to fit into the KOLLER Green Line. Due to the cleaning fluid is continuously circulated through a flushing pump, then filtered and at the end oxygenated with a separate oxygen pump. Therefore the cleaning fluid can be used multiple times.
- Program 1 · Automatic (oscillation) with washing-table drive up and down
- Program 2 · Hand-drive (cleaning brush)
- Version L700: for component parts up to 150 kg / 331 lbs
- Version L900: for component parts up to 250 kg / 551 lbs
- Two control panels for electric and pneumatics
- Economically and maintenance-friendly
- Construction and assembling according to machinery directive 2006/42/EC
- Electrical installations according to low voltage directive 2006/95/EC
|Total length||1,425 mm / 4.68 ft|
|Width||891 mm / 2.92 ft|
|Height||880 mm / 2.89 ft|
|Gross weight||320 kg / 705.5 lbs|
|Electric supply||400V, 16A, 50Hz|
|Pneumatic supply||Max. 13 bar / 189 psi|
|Case Volume||L700: 700 l
L900: 900 l
|Load capacity||L700: 150 kg / 331 lbs
L900: 250 kg / 551 lbs
|Timer||for start/stop the heater|
|Temperature Control||by thermostat, 30 – 85°C
safety temperature set for 70°C
|Circulating pump||approx. 12 m³/h (200 l/min)|
|Double pressure filter system with 3-way ball valve||stainless steel, 500 μ, cleanable
one filter each for the working process and substitute