Download Workshop Equipment Catalogue 2020Workshop Equipment Catalogue 2020.pdf (4.9 MiB)
Washing Plant L-700
The KOLLER Washing Plant L700 is used for degreasing and cleaning of parts or tools.
Two programs are available, automatic and manual. For manual cleaning by hand brush the washing table will be lifted to an ergonomic working height.
The KOLLER Washing Plant L700 is especially designed environmentally friendly. During the cleaning process the fluid is continuously circulated, filtered and at the end oxygenated with a separate oxygen pump. Therefore its liftime is very long.
- Program 1 · Automatic (oscillation) with washing-table drive up and down
- Program 2 · Manually (cleaning brush)
- Two control panels for electric and pneumatics
- Economical and maintenance-friendly design
- Construction and assembling according to machinery directive 2006/42/EC
- Electrical installations according to low voltage directive 2006/95/EC
|Max. part dimensions for cleaning||1,500 x 500 x 500 mm / 59 x 19.7 x 19.7“|
|Max. part weight for cleaning||150 kg / 331 lbs|
|Washing container volume||700 l|
|Max. washing temperature||65°C|
|Electric supply||400 V, 16 A, 50 Hz|
|Max. pressure air supply||13 bar / 189 psi|
|Dimensions l/w/h||950/1500/1630 mm|
|Gross weight||320 kg|