Test Stand for Downhole Motors
- Technical data
- Media & Downloads
The test stand is used to hold and tighten a size of 3“-9“ downhole motors to test them for maximum permissible torque. A hydraulic cylinder clamps the downhole motors.
The movement is actualized by a hydraulic motor with chain drive. The torque to be applied (depending on the motor size) is generated by an eddy-current brake or disc brake.
- Machine bed
- Hydro vices with built-in hydraulic power unit
- Water hood
- Eddy-current brake/disc brake
- The operating and control elements are located on a separate, stand-alone control console.
- Closed hydrovices control via remote control
- Pump and tube system for downhole motor drive mediums according to DGRL 97/23/EG
|Length||9,120 mm / 29.92 ft|
|Width||1,200 mm / 3.94 ft|
|Height||1,800 mm / 5.91 ft|
|Ambient temperature||+5°C / +40°C|
|Test engine size range||3“ - 9“|
|Max. torque||31,000 Nm|