Faraday Cage 10 5/8"
- Technical data
- Media & Downloads
The Faraday cage is intended to screen the internal HF-field and extrinsic radio frequencies. It consists of two thin-walled drum halves connected at the top by two guide bars. An attachment point for fixing a lifting eye is located at the top for hoisting/lowering.
The Faraday drum halves can be opened and closed using handles at the side and on the face. The top guide ensures the drum halves are opened evenly. Attachment points / rubber buffers limit the opening width of the drum halves.
The cage features a base frame with individually adjustable leg supports. To adjust, loosen the clamping knob and adjust the leg supports to the respective height.
- Precision guiding system
- Aluminium cage halves, welded and riveted
- Transportable via crane or forklift
- Feet with variable height adjustment
- Guide pins and fastening tensioners ensure accurately seated cage halves
- Handles for shifting the “Faraday cage halves”
- Lever with locking plate for locking and unlocking the lift attachment bolt
- Hand lever for variable support leg clamping
- Machinery directive 2006/42/EC (CE marking)
Dimensions and general data
|Depth, closed||2,016 mm / 6.61 ft|
|Depth, open||2,732 mm / 8.96 ft|
|Width||1,400 mm / 4.59 ft|
|Height||2,095 mm / 6.76 ft|
|Gross weight||240 kg|
|Aperture dimensions||714 mm / 2.34 ft|
|Ambient temperature||+4°C / +40°C|
|Tool dimensions||5 ¼”, 7 ¼” , 8 7/8” , 10 5/8”|