Coiled Tubing Trailer
- Technical data
- Media & Downloads
The KOLLER Coiled Tubing Trailer has been developed for well stimulation operations in the oilfield.
The reel is equipped with a standard pumping swivel. Furthermore the injector has a closed loop hydraulic drive system.
For safety requirements the unit is equiped with a emergency air shutdown.
- Heavy duty semi trailer with changeable kingpin (2“/3.5“)
- High reel capacity (5,000 m of 1.75“ tubing)
- 80k Injector with closed lube (other possible)
- hydraulic driven control reels
- variable displacement pumps, hydraulic controlled
- liftable operator cabin by scissor jack
- air condition for environment temperatures up to +60°C
- emergency air shutdown
|Tubing reel capacity||5,000 m of 1.75" tubing|
|Engine type||Caterpillar C11|
|Engine output||385 hp / 287 kW|
|Max. pullforce||80,000 lbs / 36,287 kg|
|Max. hydraulic pressure||5,076 psi / 350 bar|
|Max. flowrate||90 US.gal/min / 340 l/min|
|Power reel hoses||2 x 1.5"|
|Max. length of hoses||50 m|
|Number of circuits||5|
|Pressure per circuit||3,000 psi / 207 bar|
|Length mm / ft||15,750 / 51.67|
|Width mm / ft||3,000 / 9.84|
|Height mm / ft||4,500 / 14.76|
|Weight kg / lbs approx.
(incl. 5,000 m 1.5" tubing)